Every year I try to make goals & resolutions and I often don’t achieve them due to lame excuses. This year is the year I want to see change in my life. I wanted to share my goals and resolutions with all of you as a form of accountability. I am excited for this next year and can’t wait to see what it brings!
Blogging Goals & Resolutions:
- To focus on my blog more than I ever have before. I want to take it up a notch and really put in valuable time into my blog to create great content.
- Publish 3-5 posts a week/Develop a blogging schedule that works (if you have any tips, please share!)
- Continue to ‘beef up’ my Sponsorship Program. I have made some big changes to the program and am excited to get it going.
- Sponsor at least 2 other blogs a month. As much as I want others to Sponsor my blog, I think it is important to support others as well.
- Get to know some other bloggers and become friends. 🙂 I love meeting new people!
- Attend a blog conference! These seem so fun! (any recommendations?)
- To reach 1,000 followers on all social media sites. (FB, Twitter, IG, Pinterest, & Bloglovin’)
- To get a new look/blog template for my blog. (any recommendations?) I want to do a lot of research on different designers to find someone that will really get me and what I am looking for.
Personal Goals & Resolutions
- Become more organized. I’m not necessarily unorganized, but I know that there are some areas in my life that need to be more organized.
- Read at least 2 books.
- To not eat SO much junk food. I am the junk food queen!
- Go on at least 4 bigger trips (1 every 3 months or so) & make 2 of them places to visit family.
- Exercise in some sort of capacity at least 3 days a week.
- Be more selfless.
- To keep financials under wraps and make over payments on my student loans.