*I participation in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Living Proof. I received product samples to facilitate my review and to thank me for my participation. All opinions are 100% my own.*
For the past 6 weeks I have been taking the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Challenge. I have been using the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo, Conditioner, and 5-in-1 Styling Treatment as a part of my hair care routine.
Now that I have been using these products for a month and a half I think that my hair feels smoother, stronger, and more conditioned than before. I would constantly struggle with my oily scalp, but with the the Living Proof PhD Shampoo and Conditioner I was able to only was my hair 2-3 times a week! That is a miracle for me! Before using these two I would typically have to wash my hair at least every other day or I would like a grease ball! *Did you know that washing your hair frequently can be harsh on your hair?*
I am not one of those girls that can do anything with her hair. My hair is stick straight and can be very stubborn and hard to work with. While using these products I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and I must say that my hair stood up pretty well! It stayed and looked perfect all day and night during the wedding festivities! I even wore it on the plane the next day on my flights to DC!
Now, what do I like most about the Living Proof PhD products? I would definitely have to say a combination of the scent it has and how it makes my hair feel. The scent reminds me of the Gap ‘So Pink’ scent. It smells of pink grapefruit and is very yummy! As I said before, it makes my hair feel smoother, stronger, and more conditioned, and I love it!
I definitely recommend that you try out these Living Proof PhD products! If you are interested, here is an awesome offer for you! Now through November 8th, with an order of $20 or more, you can enter the exclusive code ‘NOV2014′ to get a free Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment in travel size. With this order you will also receive free samples and free shipping!
I love to watch TV and I feel like I am always recording a million shows, but according to my DVR I have one day of the week that I love to watch TV the most! That day would be Tuesdays!
The Voice is a no brainer in my family. We all love watching the voice! I haven’t decided who I like the most or who I think is going to win but dannnggggg I wish I had a voice like some of those people! I also really like Pharrell as a judge on the show! He seems like a truly down-to-earth, caring person.
I just can’t ever get enough of new girl! I absolutely love this show and I own all of the seasons on DVD. It is just great!
Selfie is a new show this year. After watching the first episode or two I thought it was pretty cheesy and I didn’t know if I would like it…BUT I love it. It’s similar to New Girl in a way but the story just keeps getting better and better and now I look forward to watching it!
When I saw the previews for Manhattan Love Story I knew for sure that I would love love love this tv show. Sure enough, this is probably the tv show I look forward to watching the most! I really wish it wasn’t only 30 minutes long but oh well! If you haven’t watched this show, you need to!
Last but not least, there is Ink Master! I do love this show. It is absolutely NOTHING like any of the other shows I watch but I can’t get enough and look forward to every episode!
Are you a TV watcher too? What day is your favorite day to watch TV according to your DVR?
Since July 4th I have been pretty busy with life, blogging, and attacking some of the items on my 101 in 1001 list. I will say that I have successfully completed 9 items on my list and have done some work on a few others.
Here is what I have fully completed:
- Visit my family in FL – I recently took a weekend trip down there to visit with some family. I have a feeling this wont be my only trip to FL during these 1001 days!
- Plan another trip to Vegas – As you may have read here and here, I went to Vegas September 4th-11th. Needless to say we are already planning our next trip there in December/January.
- Bake cupcakes for an event – I baked cupcakes for a meet the artist event at a local store and baked cupcakes for my friends wedding here.
- Start a pet fund – I put at least $20 away a week for pet necessities. I am currently starting over with my fund since paying for ellies shots, frontline, dog food, and cat food all in one week completely drained my fund.
- Figure out how to budget and use a budget system – I’m using YNAB. Check it out here.
- Start a travel fund – I put away at least $20 away a week for this as well.
- Make my own laundry detergent – My aunt that lives in FL gave me the recipe that she found online from another blog so I will be sharing this soon!
- Set up a legit posting schedule that I will stick to – Well, I had set one but then I realized I didn’t like the schedule as much as I thought I would. I may try to figure another one out but at this time I actually don’t want a schedule.
- Attend a meet-up for ND/MN bloggers – I went to a ND blogger weekend in September. More on this to come!
Other things I’ve done work on: Paid off all of my credit cards, Paying down ESCI & BND loans, putting $100 a week into my savings, seen 2 movies, went to 5 concerts, planned 1 birthday event (Vegas), and lastly…buy all of my Christmas presents before December. I just bought my first Christmas present yesterday and I have plenty more to buy.
Completely 9 items in 3.5 months doesn’t seem to bad. I just need to keep knocking them out 1 by 1!