I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Influence Central for Dove Advanced Care Deodorant. I received a promotional item to facilitate my review.
If you remember my post about the Sleeveless Summer Challenge, you know that I was going to take the challenge and test out the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture. My sister and I have been using it for the past couple weeks and I wanted to let you all know about it!
Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture keeps you dry and odor-free for a long-lasting 48 hours. It is clinically proven to reduce irritation from shaving and provides softer, smoother skin in just three days. NutriumMoisture contains ingredients to moisturize and nourish your skin. The Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture comes in 11 great scents and retails for $4.99-$6.49.
I am one of those girls that get “stress sweat”. I don’t really sweat too much from heat or working out, but when it comes to stress sweat it can be bad. The last thing I want is to walk around smelling stinky. I was very impressed with how well this deodorant covered smell and how it made my skin feel. I continued to smell like the deodorant scent all day long and let me just say, the pink rosa scent is so feminine and lovely! I did become a little sweaty in my armpits so it didn’t keep me completely dry but I have a hard time finding any deodorant that can completely keep my stress sweats under control.
My Sisters Thoughts:
“This Dove deodorant kept me smelling great and dry throughout my days at school and throughout cheer practice. It has made my skin feel so soft! It definitely does it’s job!”
SO, with our experience with this deodorant, we encourage you to try it out and take the Sleeveless Summer Challenge! It truly is a great product and we are glad that we had the opportunity to try it! It will surely become a staple in your beauty routine!
“Your clothes will always look better if you feel beautiful and confident in them. As a fashion stylist, I know that sleeveless can often feel scary and make women feel vulnerable or exposed; however the Dove Advanced Care product line provides softer, smoother, underarms in just 3 days, so that all women can feel confident going sleeveless.” — Erin Walsh
As you read this…I am either getting ready to get on a plane, I am already on the plane, or I have already landed in Las Vegas! And when you are traveling on a plane, you are in an environment that has low-humidity and this can cause dehydration issues with you and your skin…which can lead to breakouts. Here are some tips to keep you and your skin hydrated while you are on your way to having a good time as well as a few other beauty tips!
- Drink a lot of water before and during your travels! Staying hydrated by drinking a lot of water is important for keeping your skin healthy as well as keeping your immune system healthy!
- Moisturize your skin. Use either a face moisturizer or a face oil to keep your face moisturized. Apply a thick hand cream and foot cream (if you are wearing open shoes) to keep your hands and feet moisturized. You can also bring gloves and socks to wear after putting on your creams to lock in the moisture.
- Don’t wear face makeup that is directly applied to the skin. You want to keep your skin clear and able to breathe!
- Do not touch your face! If you need to, make sure you clean them with antibacterial hand gel first and then do what you need to do. You come in contact with more germs and bacteria while traveling which can lead to breakouts and getting sick.
- Combat oil by using dry shampoo on your hair and blotting sheets on your face.
- On longer flights, cleanse/freshen up your skin by using face wipes, a cleansing water like Bioderma, or mist your face with Mineral Water.
- Use a lip treatment or a medicated lip balm and apply it religiously.
- Pack eye drops if you plan to read or watch movies on your flight to keep your eyes looking fresh.
- Going to take a nap? Apply a super-rich night cream around/under eyes and cover with a sleep mask or use eye patches like the Klorane Eye Patches to keep your eye areas hydrated and less puffy.
- Leave your loud polish to your toes. Apply a nude/sheer nail polish to your finger nails so that it won’t call attention to your hands if your nail polish chips. This will keep you looking more put together!
I hope that this list helps to keep you refreshed and feeling great while you travel! Are there any other travel tips that I missed? Safe travels!
1 2 3 … 52 Next