I think you may be able to tell a little bit that I am a junkie for beauty products. When I go into Sephora or Ulta I just melt and get lost in everything around me. So here I am, trying to shop for Christmas presents Saturday night and I needed to go into Sephora so that I could get a gift for someone. Yep. I’m in trouble. I’m walking through Sephora looking at everything trying to figure out what I am going to get for this gift. I see SO many things that I want. Yes want. I don’t NEED them, but I WANT them. I finally decided on my gift and carried it around as I continued to look around. It was like 9:30 at night and no one else was in the store and that means no one else could possibly judge me. Right? Right. Well, other than the employees.
**So, I want you to keep in mind that I NEVER splurge on myself like this. It is a rare occurrence.**
Well, that night I said f*** it. I decided to splurge. I walked around with my arms full of products that I don’t need but I’ve been wanting for awhile. I dropped $200+ on things that put a smile on my face and that is okay. I don’t regret it one bit even though they are just things! And a plus on top of buying all of these wonderful products…I am now VIB status with Sephora’s reward program!
Here is what I bought with the exception of the Christmas present(s):
- Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set & Travel Bag
- Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Color Collection
- Glam Glow Gift Sexy Gift Set
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
- Bite Lush Lip Trip – Rambutan, Currant, & Strawberry
- Too Faced Melted Kisses Lip Set – Melted Berry, Melted Fuchsia, Melted Peony, & Melted Nude
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Lipgloss Rollerball Duo
Have you splurged on yourself lately?
I’ve been saying for awhile now that I wanted to start working out again and become heart healthy. Back in high school I was involved in dance for the majority of the year and later became involved in track. After high school things just went DOWN HILL. I stopped doing everything. I mean EVERYTHING. A few years into college I started getting involved with dance again and took ballroom. I became a ballroom TA and had SO much fun with it. Now that I am done with college I was back to doing absolutely nothing.
Just recently, a lovely lady that I sort of kind of know (meaning I watched her Youtube videos for awhile and now we talk) started her own personal training business and I went back and forth debating if I would have time/money to dedicate to working out. A.K.A. I was making up excuses. Of course I have the time and yes I do have a little extra money…I just didn’t know if I was willing to push myself to actually do it.
Well, a little over a week ago I bit the bullet and bought a pair of dumbbells at target. I sent her a picture of them and needless to say we were both excited to get the ball rolling! Now let me take some time to introduce you to the lovely Abby and 3S Fitness.
Abby is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and has been training clients for 6 years. She also has a BA in English and Economics from Bucknell University. She loves to work with others and is very positive and energetic. Her ultimate goal is to help people live happier, healthier lives. Not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous and has a wonderful personality!
Check out 3S Fitness:
3S Fitness LLC is an online personal training company, completely founded and ran by Abby. She uses an online software to design and build custom programs for each of her clients. Abby designs both GROUP and INDIVIDUALIZED plans. Group plans are on a monthly basis and are a standard plan for everyone signed up to use. Individualized plans are completely tailored to your goals, any injuries or conditions you may have, and your preferences. Abby can adapt the programs for gym or home use and can work around the equipment you have access to.
You have access to your training plan through her website and they also come with a free app for your iPhone or Android device that you can take with you wherever you may go. Along with your training plan, you will find videos of all the exercises in each program so that you can see proper form and technique. Every client also receives access to an amazing social support group on Facebook, as well as full access to Abby as a resource.
Group Plans: $25/Month
Individual Plan: $35/Month
I just started week two and I’m loving it. When it comes to working out and goals surrounding becoming fit I am not very enthusiastic. I know for myself that once I get into it I will push myself and that I will complete the program. The issue I had is just the laziness and getting started. That is always the hardest part. I love the fact that Abby designs the program and all you have to do is DO IT. There is very minimal thinking on my part and that’s one of the things I love about it. For me, it’s not about losing weight (not that I have any weight to lose anyways) but about being healthy. The fact that Abby is really focused on helping others become healthier is the main reason why I decided to go with her and give it a try. But enough about me…It’s YOUR turn!
Give Yourself 30:
Now it is time for you to take the plunge too! Give yourself 30 is her new program that will be starting on January 1st, 2015. This is an 8-week program that focuses on a total body transformation. It incorporates cardio, toning, and strength to get you the body you want. All you have to do is give it 30 minutes a day, 5-6 days a week depending on your preference. It can be done entirely at home with minimal equipment and again, this program is ONLY $25/Month – $.90 per day! On top of that, when you sign up you will receive a free nutrition eBook that will give you nutritional guidance and calorie/macro targets.
So if you have a New Years resolution to become healthier or lose weight, JOIN ME TODAY! Click here to get signed up! Check out her other sites/social media below!
3S Fitness | Blog | Facebook | Instagram
Seriously though, PLEASE join me!
**I did not receive anything for this post. I paid for my group plan with my own money and all opinions are 100% my own.**
I just received my #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster this past Saturday and now I am excited to share what is inside the box!
Over the next week or so I’ll be sharing my review of these products here on the blog as well as on social media. If you are interested in hearing what I have to say about these products keep a look out!
Until next time!
- No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum: A clinically proven serum that is even more effective at reducing the appearance of fine lines for younger looking skin in just 2 weeks. I’m not too thrilled about receiving a foil packet since it is hard to do a review with little product but we will see how it goes.
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea: It’s made with the finest green tea leaves, peppermint, and other botanicals. I’ve heard good things about this tea so I am excited to try it, but I’m not much of a tea person so it will be interesting.
- NYX Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum: This lipstick comes in 20 shades. Get intense, amplified color, and shine that lasts up to six hours. Our moisturizing formula glides on easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear. I love the color of this lipstick and I am familiar with the brand so I’m excited to try it out!
- EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush: EcoTools hair brushes are designed with unique features that leave your head and hair happy and healthy. I am on the lookout for a new favorite brush so this came at the right time try!
- Rimmel London Gentle Eye Make-up Remover: Gently removes all eye makeup, including long-lasting and waterproof makeup, with no oily residue. I haven’t found a good eye makeup remover that I like so I am looking forward to trying this product.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Gives instant color impact with its high intensity pigments. The ultra-smooth and creamy formula glides on easily. This is another product that I have yet to try and I love me some eyeliners so I’m looking forward to trying this too.
- Fruit Vines Bites in Strawberry: New, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines family, available in two fruit flavors – cherry & strawberry. I love licorice so I hope these are yummy!
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme: This Thyme imparts a light minty flavor that is distinctly warm and aromatic. I love to cook so I’m excited to try out a new recipe with this Thyme!