1. My little sister had her Junior prom this weekend! As her big sister, I had the opportunity to do her hair and make-up for her! It was a lot of fun and she was absolutely stunning! I already can’t wait to do it all over again next year!
2. The best thing about holiday shopping is the after sale when everything is SUPER cheap. The boyfriend and I went to walmart so that I could look for a beauty product and we ended up in the Easter sale section. We totally walked out with almost $20 in candy….we are horrible. (Can’t you tell I love SweetTarts?)
3. I have made the decision to consolidate my student loans which is very exciting for me. Our state bank has a now loan consolidation program and it is going to save me a lot of money! So I am in the process of filling everything out for that!
4. I ordered new bedding for our main bedroom (considered my bedroom) and the guest bedroom (considered the bf’s bedroom) from amazon and can’t wait to get them in the mail! Click on the bedrooms to see the bedding!
5. BLACKHAWKS WON! If you aren’t up-to-date with NHL, the Blackhawks beat the Blues yesterday and they are now headed to the Stanley Cup Semi-Finals! We are SO SO SO excited for them to be moving on! GO TOEWS! You represent the UND Fighting Sioux so well!
I hope you all had a great weekend! What were some of your highlights?!