This is part two of my top 5 drugstore lipstick series and today I bring you my favorite nudes! As I said about the berry colors, these are all very affordable and are great picks for the fall. Please keep in mind that some of these nudes may not work for you depending on your skin tone. I have had troubles picking out nudes that I think look good on me and I don’t know if I have found my perfect nude yet but these 5 have been my favorite.
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in 220 Dusty Rose: This lipstick is a deeper pinkish brown nude that just screams fall time. It applies very nicely and has a slight scent to it that kind of smells like a honeysuckle. You do get some color transfer with this lipstick though so that is the only down fall. $5-$7 depending on location.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes in 655 Darling Nude: This nude is a true peachy nude and is just stunning. I just just the creamy mattes line that Maybelline has because they are exactly what they say…creamy & matte. $5 – $8 depending on location.
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs in 940 Touchable Taupe: This is a darker brown nude that is just gorgeous for fall. The lipstick itself is very creamy and just glides on your lips leaving a satin finish. $5 – $8 depending on location.
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in 446 Smooch: I have had this lipstick for a very long time and I absolutely love it. It is a light pinkish nude color that is really great for any time of the year. $2-$4 depending on location.
- NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in LSS529 Thalia: This is a stunning mauve/pink/nude lipstick that is another one that screams fall to me. As it is called…this lipstick is very creamy and feel really nice on the lips! $4.
So whether you are looking for a berry fall color or a nude fall color, makes sure you check out my recommendations and see if they work for you!
What are your favorite nude lipsticks?! I would love to know!