When the seasons change so does our everyday make-up. When Fall comes around we start putting away all of the bright pinks and oranges and we pull out all of our neutrals and berry colors. This post is going to be part one of two posts on my top 5 fall drugstore lipsticks and I am going to share with you my favorite berry colors to wear during the season. All five of these are very affordable and great picks to try this season if you haven’t already! Can you guess which berry lipsticks I love?
- NYX Butter Lipstick in BLS05 Hunk: This is the lightest berry color of the five. It is a great transition color if you are scared of trying a darker lip since it isn’t super dark and it is more sheer. You can wear it sheer for a lighter color or build it up for a deeper color. The NYX Butter Lipsticks are super smooth and feel nice on the lips too, but the color does tend to move around since it is similar to a gloss. You can find NYX at Target and Ulta as well as their website. They typically range between $5-$6.
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 908C Sugar Plum Fairy: The is a TRUE berry color and is absolutely gorgeous. The Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Color Lipsticks are great! This one is creamy and glides on the lips. You can buy them at Walmart, CVS, Target..pretty much at any drugstore really! And the best part? They are only $1.99!
- NYX Matte Lipstick in MLS32 Siren: When is comes to darker colors I love me a nice matte lipstick! The NYX Matte Lipsticks are very creamy so they don’t dry out your lips which is great! Siren is a deeper berry color that just screams fall so in my mind this is a must! $5-$6.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes in 695 Divine Wine: Divine wine is a medium berry color with a hint of brown and is absolutely stunning! These Lipsticks are SO creamy and matte, like the NYX Matte Lipstick, so they too don’t dry your lips at all. I hear people talk about this color all the time so it is definitely a color you have to get. $5-$7 depending on where you purchase it.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes in 696 in Burgundy Blush: This color is more of a vampy/berry/brown color that is also a perfect fall color. If you aren’t too scared to go dark and bold I would definitely recommend trying this one out! $5-$7 depending on where you purchase it.
These are all great picks to try out this fall! I reach for every single one of them throughout the season when I am wanting a dark lip and recommend them all!
What are your favorite berry drugstore lipsticks? Have you tried any of these?