This month’s IPSY bag is super cute! I pretty much love anything that is gold and black but I don’t think I see myself actually using it because of the size and shape of the bag. I may be able to find a use for it though so I guess we will see! For the products inside the bag…I’d say that they are great and I am excited about all of them! Here is was I received:
- Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum: I have received other products from this brand but have yet to try them so I am excited that I can try all of them together! This serum contains: Moroccan Argan Oil to hydrate and replenish your skin; Apricot Kernal Oil to restore and soften your skin; and Rose Hip Oil to smooth your skin’s texture.
- Ayres Hand Cream: This deluxe sample is the perfect size to throw in your purse. It isn’t greasy at all on your skin which is a HUGE plus. It also feels great on the skin and the smell isn’t terrible so I will definitely be putting this in my purse!
- Coastal Scents Express Line Eyeliner in 01: This is a full-size pencil liner. When I swatched it, it applied smooth and very black. A possible downside of it is that when I rubbed it lightly it smeared. I haven’t tried it on my water line yet but this might be one of those liners that you smudge for a smokey eye.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: I’m pretty sure we all know what this is. This isn’t the first time that I have received this highlighter in a subscription box but I still love that I received it again! This highlighter is stunning and it will definitely get used!
- Tarte Lip Surgence in Energy: I was pleasantly surprised to see this one in this month’s bag! I love the lip surgence glosses from Tarte and this one is a gloss that adjusts to your lips pH to develop a shade of pink to match you.
Overall, I loved this bag! The Tarte Lip Surgence in Energy is the favorite product that I received but as I said before, I will use all of these products! This was a great month for IPSY!
Are you subscribed to IPSY? What did you receive in YOUR bag?
P.S. If you aren’t subscribed to IPSY yet, click here to subscribe!