Hi there! I am back today to share my November 2015 IPSY bag with you so let’s get to it!
This month’s bag is SUPER cute! It a cosmic, outer space themed bag that has pinks, blues, purples, and white. It is definitely one of my favorite bags that I’ve ever received from IPSY. I received 5 products this month ranging from make-up to hair to nails. Keep reading to know what the 5 products are!
Here is what I received in my IPSY November 2015 bag:
- Coolway Strong Hold Spray (.5 oz) – A sprsy that you can use on wet hair to help style it or on dry hair to hold you style. I don’t really use holding sprays on my hair that much unless I am curling so this is a a good size for me to try out!
- treStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red (.02 oz) – This is a great product for a quick and easy red lip for the holidays!
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (.14 flz oz) – I have yet to try out this mascara so I am excited to try it out. I do have another deluxe sample this size in my makeup collection that is unopened so now I have 2!
- Crown Brush Concealer Brush (C224) – I have never used a concealer brush before but I will definitely try it out. If I don’t end up using it for concealer I will probably just use it for eye shadow.
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Soft Sienna Silks (Full-size) – A beautiful copper rose-gold color. I was a little surprised to see a full-size China Glaze nail polish in my bag but I must say that I am glad it was in there! I LOVE the color!