Here we go again! I am back today to share my March 2016 IPSY bag with you so let’s get to it!
This month’s bag has a mint and coral rose print design on it and I just love it! This will be one of those bags that I rotate through to use in my big purses. This month I received 5 products that were hair and makeup products. Keep reading to know what the 5 products are!
Here is what I received in my IPSY March 2016 bag:
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Pink Lust/Passion Rose – This cream lipstick is SUPER pigmented and looks really beautiful on the lips. This color is a little too bright/pink for me but the product in general is great. I’d love to try a few different colors that would suit my skin better.
- Beau Gâchis Eyeshadow Brush – A typical eyeshadow brush that is super soft and feels nice on the skin. It seems like it is pretty good quality so I am excited to try it out.
- Marc Anthony Nourishing of Morocco Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream – This product is supposed to hold hair straight, frizz-free and shiny for up to 3 days. It is also infused with Keratin. I REALLY hope I like this product. I’ve been trying to get more into hair care and am looking for products that I will love.
- TEMPTU Bronzer Warm Glow – TEMPTU Products are typically airbrush products but I think this is just a small sample of the bronzer liquid that you can use and apply yourself without the airbrush kit. I tried a little on my hand and it looked really good and bronzed. I’m pretty excited to actually try it on my face.
- Skone Cosmetics Insanely Intense Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner – This my first time hearing about this cosmetics company but I have high hopes for this product based off of the name. First impressions based off of a swatch is very very good. Like in the name, it is an insanely intense black and it is SUPER pigmented and it dried really quick.