Here we go again! I am back today to share my December 2015 IPSY bag with you so let’s get to it!
This month’s bag is very red and such a CUTE addition to my makeup bag collection! I love the shape of it and the material that it is made of! This month I received 5 products that were makeup and skin care products. Keep reading to know what the 5 products are!
Here is what I received in my IPSY December 2015 bag:
- Acure Cell Stimulating Facial Mask (1 oz) – A facial mask that contains argan stem cell + chlorella growth factor. I’ve never heard of a mask like this so I am very curious!
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red (.07 oz) – I have yet to try any makeup products from Pacifica so I am looking forward to trying out this lipstick!
- Jersey Shore Spa Anti Aging Lip & Hand Polish (1 oz) – At first I thought this was a hand cream and I wasn’t excited. Then, I realized that it is actually a polish/exfoliator and got really excited. Especially since it is anti-aging! I feel like my hands are aging fairly quickly and I really don’t like it!
- Peony Shadow Trio – These shadows are a light brown, dark brown, and a copper/bronze color so they are right up my alley! Cruelty-free is even better!
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer (.17 oz) – I’m always up for trying out new primers of any kind!