Heyyy Ladies! I’ve decided to start a Subscription Sunday series so that I can share what I’ve received in my subscription boxes! There won’t be posts every Sunday because I’m not subscribed to enough subscriptions at this point to fill every Sunday BUT I will be sharing FabFitFun, Birchbox, IPSY, and Julep Maven. As you can see, our first one is the FabFitFun Fall 2015 box! Let’s get to it! This is a good one!
If you didn’t already know, FabFitFun is a subscription service that includes beauty, fashion, lifestyle, fitness, and sometimes food items for $49.99. You will receive a box every season (4 per year) and each box is worth more than $200. You can click here to get $10 off your first box!
So when you first open the box you see a booklet that tells you about all of the products inside. I like to skip this when I first open it!
This seasons’ box was jam packed full of goodies! It has probably been my best box yet! Oh, and a little spoiler….this box is worth a whopping $357! P.S. If you like this box as much as I do..you can STILL order it! Now on to the goodies.
- Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask with Collagen and Rose Oil by Passport to Beauty – Contains two facial masks for a value of $65. These masks are suppose to brighten, restore, and rejuvinate for skin as well as help stimulate circulation, increase enzyme activity, and soothe your skin. They appear to feel like a jelly mask instead of a sheet mask. I am excited to try these!
2. FabFitFun x Tappan Collective Umbrella – This umbrella came in various colors. As you can see, I receive the yellow one! The pattern on all of them say “Rain Rain Go Away”. This is a super cute umbrella that I will definitely use. It is valued at $32.
3. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lip Stain in Lucky – $24 value. This lip stain is the perfect nude color for fall and it is pigmented. It isn’t too sticky and feels really nice on the lips!
4. 3D White Brilliance 2-Step System by Crest – This was a sponsored item in the box so it is just a sample size.
5. Flawless Skin Fluid by Doctor D. Schwab – Valued at $39. It is a lightweight moisturizer used to smooth and visually correct uneven skin tone. It contains all natural ingredients. I have a few moisturizers already that I need to get through but I am curious to try this one out! I like lightweight moisturizers.
6. Purple Purse Charm by Allstate Foundation Purple Purse – This is a charm to attach to your purse to honor October as Domestic Violence Awareness month. By attaching it to your purse, you help support women in need.
7. Strength Tubing Ankle & Total Body Tone with Tubing: Lower Body & Core DVD by Merrithew – Valued at $33. I was very excited to see a resistance band in this box as well as a DVD! I have been getting more and more into my fitness routine and was looking to buy one. Now I don’t need to!
8. Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet by Tribe Alive – Valued at $49. This is a stunning dainty bracelet that I KNOW I will love and wear a lot! Not to mention, this is a wonderful company! Tribe Alive works with artisan partners all over the world to employ impoverished women by providing them with a sustainable income. If you haven’t seen their stuff go check it out!
9. HISY Battery Pack – Valued at $24.99. Again, I was really excited to see this battery pack. I have one already but you can never have enough!
Lastly, there were two gift cards that are not pictured that I received as well. A $15 gift card to Jeweler’s Wife and a $75 gift card to Picture It On Canvas. Both of these are awesome and I will be using these soon!
Overall, like I said before this was an amazing box. Definitely my favorite one so far! I know posts like this can get to be extremely long but thank you for reading it if you made it this far! I might toy around with doing un-boxings on video but we will see. I’m not too fond of being on camera. Let me know what you think of that thought though in the comments! Also, what did you like most in the box? Are you already subscribed to FabFitFun?