This box ended up being ‘eh okay’ for me this month. I will use everything in my box but there is only one product in there that I am super excited to see or try out. Keep reading to see what I received in my box this month!
- LOVE Shampoo and Conditioner: Both are supposed to smooth out frizzy tangle-prone hair. Shampoo is a decent size deluxe sample but conditioner is just a large foil packet. Boo.
- Etat Libre d’Orange Eau de parfum in Like This: I am shocked to say that I think I really like this perfume, especially for Fall. The notes are: yellow tangerine, ginger, pumpkin, immortal flower, Moroccan neroli, Grasse rose, heliotrope, and musks.
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara: I have SO many mascaras, both deluxe samples and full-size that I don’t really care for receiving them right now. I am a little curious to see how this mascara is but I won’t be getting to it for awhile.
- Shiseido Ultimate Power Infusing Concentrate: It is a serum that is supposed to enhance skin’s defensive power against signs of aging for a radiant complexion. Surprisingly this product smells really good for it being skincare so I will use it after I work through some other face products.
- Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion Highlighter in #2 Baby Pink Clam: This is the product I was excited for after testing it on my hand. It is a very beautiful cream/liquid highlight that is going to look amazing on the skin.
Are you subscribed to Birchbox? What did you get in your box?
P.S. If you’re not subscribed to Birchbox yet, click here to subscribe!