Hi there! Today we are going to take a peek at my November 2015 Birchbox! Let’s get to it!
Every month they come out with different box designs and they are all so cute! This box the box has a black bottom and a black/green floral print top. The top also has the Birchbox logo in rose gold foil on it which adds a nice touch! This month I have 5 products in my box ranging from hair to make-up to skincare. Keep reading to know what the 5 products are!
Here is what I received in my November 2015 Birchbox:
- Ayres Body Polish in Pampas Sunrise (1 oz.) – Believe it or not, I have never used a body polish so I had to look this product up to know for sure what it does. You use it in the shower and it exfoliate, cleanses, and moisturizes your body. I am very excited to try this out. This sample size will probably only give me 1 maybe 2 chances to use it but I am hoping it is good!
- Davines This is a Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid (1.69 fl oz.) – This product is supposed to add shine, eliminate frizz, moisturize, humidity-proof, and prep your hair for heat styling. This is a HUGE deluxe sample and I am very impressed with the amount that they give you! I think this will be a great product to try out during the winter months.
- Dr. Jart + Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask (1 mask) – I was VERY excited to see this sheet mask. I LOVE sheet masks and use them often before going to bed. This is another product that will be great to try out during the winter month. My face has been oddly dry this winter and I have been getting dry patches so anything that will help get my skin back to normal is welcomed!
- theBalm Frat Boy – This is a teeny tiny sample like you usually receive from theBalm. I don’t like these teeny samples that much especially for this product. Frat Boy is a bush that can also be used as a shadow. If is was strictly a shadow the sample size is fine but for a blush it is wayyy to small. Other than the sample size…the blush itself is great and has a lovely color!
- LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in On Point (.05 oz.) – This was the one thing I was excited about receiving because I knew it was already going to be in there. This is a creaseless, waterproof shadow stick in a champagne type color. This product is absolutely beautiful and it glides onto your lids very effortlessly. It is a Birchbox exclusive product so you do have to purchase it from their website. I really want to buy all of the other colors as well!