Hi there! Today we are going to take a peek at my March 2016 Birchbox! Let’s get to it!
This month’s box theme that I received is ‘Ready for Anything.’ These five products are supposed to add a quick pop of color and an on-the-go-glow to pull your look together quickly. Honestly, this has been the best box I have received in awhile! It’s a good one!
Here is what I received in my March 2016 Birchbox:
- Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads – These 100% collagen pads plump, hydrate and restore, enhancing eye contour gentally and naturally. I really like using eye pads/eye masks so I hope I enjoy these!
- Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio in Filter – These coordinated shadows shade, contour, and highlight, for a variety of easy eye looks. This is one of my eyeshadow samples that I have received ever in a sample box. I wish every eyeshadow sample was this size and packaged this nicely.
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray – The celeb stylist’s lightweight spritz adds instant volume and luster while protecting hair from heat damage. I love products like this that I can put in my hair before I blow dry my hair. They always make my hair feel nice so hopefully this product isn’t any different!
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream – This is the ultimate soother: it’s rich without being greasy, and sinks in without any residue. I love love love Kiehl’s product so this was an awesome item to receive! It will be great for traveling!
- Milk Makeup Lip Color in C.R.E.A.M. – This mauve-nude lip color instantly gives you rich pigment, while the demi-matte finish stays put all day. The color of this lipstick sample is absolutely gorgeous. The consistency is creamy and feels nice on the lips.