Hello! I know I normally post these on Sunday’s BUT there is only one more Sunday and I have 2 December boxes! Today we are going to take a peek at my December 2015 Birchbox! Let’s dig in!
The December box is by far one of my FAVORITE boxes and I’ll definitely be keeping this one to show off. I love the white and silver lid. It just screams classy and winter! This month there are 5 products in my box. Keep reading to know what the 5 products are!
Here is what I received in my December 2015 Birchbox:
- (Malin+Goetz) Clarifying Clay Mask (.5 oz) – Love masks! Can’t wait to try this one!
- Benefit They’re Real Tinted Primer (.1 oz) – I wasn’t aware that Benefit had this tinted primer for your lashes! Definitely excited for this one!
- Catherine Malandrino Perfume (.06 oz) – It is described as a timeless scent that mixes fruity and floral nuances with vanilla and patchouli. To be honest, I thought I would hate it…then I opened it and I actually really like the smell of it! I never remember to use up perfume samples though. I need to work on that!
- Coastal Scents style eyes eyeshadow sampler (.023 oz) – This is an eyeshadow sampler that contains two colors from the formal eyes palette. They are a light pink and a shimmery mauve. I kind of like receiving small eyeshadow samples like this especially if they are colors I will use because they are great for traveling.
- Darphin INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum (.07 oz) – I am noticing a little more redness in my face than there used to be. (Thanks, Mom!) So I think I am going to give this a go and see if it really does the job!