- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water: This is an amazing makeup remover for your whole face. It literally removes all traces of makeup and does not bother my skin or eyes.
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation: I have been wearing this foundation all month and have been loving it. It makes your skin look flawless and applies very nicely! My current shade is 25 Nude Beige.
- Cuticle Clipper: This is an odd favorite but I recently bought this cuticle clipper so that I can do my own manicures at home and I absolutely looove it. I have a large nail polish collection to get through and having this tool encourages me to take the time to do them! I can’t remember the brand for the life of me but I bought it at Smith’s grocery store.
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara: I received this mascara in an Influenster VoxBox awhile ago but have been reaching for it constantly this month. I hate that it is $32 because I love it so much. It brings a ton of volume to my lashes and looks beautiful!
- fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: This is a mini size that I believe I received in some sort of subscription box. It is perfect for having in my purse on the go. It provides good hydration, has SPF 15, and smells great!
What are your favorites this month?!