Products/Samples Used Up:
- Kerastase Ciment Thermique – I really loved this product. It made my hair feel really nice and it smelled good. I can see myself buying a full-size of this product in the future after I get through all of the hair products I currently have.
- Avon Advance Techniques Damage Repair Leave-In Treatment – I really loved this product too. It worked really well in my hair and it smelled amazing. I could see myself buying this product too although it is very similar product to the Karastase Ciment Thermique.
- Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Scrub – I decided to use this product on my face and I liked it but I think it would be a better scrub for your body. It was very moisturizing and did a good job as a scrub. It is a walnut scrub though to you might want to look into the product a little bit more if you have nut allergies.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer – At first I was kind of iffy on this moisturizer but I used up the entire deluxe sample and it really wasn’t that bad. I do have other Juice Beauty moisturizer samples and a full-size product to get through so I’ve started working on another sample. I’m not sure if I would purchase a full-size later on or not. I’m on the fence.
- Beauty Protector Protect & Oil – I love to use leave-in treatments and oils in my hair so I decided to use this product up this month too. I don’t think I will purchase a full-size of this product because I do like Moroccan Oil more and I already have a full-size of this product.
- Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo & Conditioner – I love this shampoo and conditioner, doesn’t matter which kind. This set was for volume but I love them all. The Naked line is free of silicones, parabens, & dyes. This won’t be my last time purchasing them that is for sure.
- Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner – I had about 1/4 of the bottle left and just needed to use it up. It’s not a bad product but I probably won’t buy it again because I like other conditioners better.
- Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula – There was about 1/3 of the bottle left and this is another one that just needed to be used up. This is also one of those products that isn’t a bad product but I won’t be repurchasing it because I like other shampoo more than I like this one. I do have another bottle of this shampoo to get through though.
Products/Samples Not Used Up:
- First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream – This will definitely take me a few months to get through.
- Miracle of Aloe Miracle Hand Repair Cream – I am literally just about done with this bottle. I have probably 3-4 more uses out of it. This will be used up shortly.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More – I gave this product to my sister.
- Origins Clear Improvement Mask – I have about half of the sample left so I will keep using it.
- Marcelle New-Age Precision 8-in-1 Power Serum – Let’s be honest here. I still haven’t touched it. I’m kind of scared to use a serum because I have oily skin. I will use it up but I’m just nervous to try it.
- B&BW Coconut Lime Verbena Body Lotion – This is just about gone as well. I have 2-3 uses left out of it.
- Eslor Firming Collagen Daycream – I have used this a couple times and I don’t know what to think. Since it is a cream it is thicker than I am used to and I don’t know how I like it. I will use it more before I decided if I am going to keep using it or give it to my mom or sister.
- Dove Advanced Care Deodorant – About 1/8 of the stick left.
- Ahava Purifying Mud Mask – Half of the sample left. Working on two masks at the same time makes it slower to use both,
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer – This maybe has 1-2 uses left.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream – About half of the tube left.
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner – Less than half of the bottle left.
Overall I think March was okay for using up these products and the products in my Project Pan. I like the concept of the two ‘projects’ but find it difficult to actually complete depending on the products I have chosen. I think I might need to figure out a new process that I will be able to use to achieve the same results of using my products and getting through them. I will keep you updated!