Products Used Up in February:
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime – I absolutely love this scrub and it is probably my favorite scrub that I have tried. It isn’t a light scrub or a super hard scrub. It is the perfect type of scrub for your body and it smells delicious. After I get through the other 4 body scrubs that I have, I plan on purchasing another one of these.
- Victoria’s Secret Dream Angel Forever Perfume – I lovvve this perfume but they discontinued it a few years back. I have 3 more back up perfumes that are still in their boxes so I really wanted to get through this one since it was almost gone.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo & Conditioner – These are two other products that I love to use. They smell amazing like grapefruit or Gap’s So Pink perfume. They make my hair feel really nice, light, and tangle free. I have another full bottle of both products but don’t plan on using them up until later on.
Products I am working on:
- Dove Advanced Care Deodorant – A quarter of the stick left
- Ahava Purifying Mud Mask – Half of the sample left. I don’t use face masks often so this is taking me forever to get through.
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer – I currently have the bottle upside down to get all of the product out. This bottle is almost gone!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream – Half of the tube left. This won’t be gone by the end of March. Eye cream takes FOREVER to get through. 🙁
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner – About half of the bottle left. This too won’t be gone by the end of March. I use this every day and it’s taking forever to get through.
Products I haven’t even touched yet:
- Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster – I really want to open this but I feel like I am trying a lot of face products right now. I think I am going to have to wait to use this product. I will not be finishing this by the end of March.
- B&BW Aromatherapy Stress Relief Smoothing Body Scrub – I have used this product previously but haven’t used it since I started this at the beginning of February. I will be working on it a lot during March but I have a feeling it won’t be gone by then.
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk – I wanted to half of the bottle gone by the end of the two months and that isn’t going to happen. I haven’t even touched this product yet since I’ve been using up other lotions. I hope to crack in to this one soon!
I know now at this point that not all of the products will be used up within the two months but I am okay with that. I have done some really good work on a lot of them and I should have a majority of these products gone! Once products are gone I will start working on other products in that same category. For example: I started working on another shampoo that I’ve had around for awhile. I will talk about those products too at the end of the two months. BUT, overall I think Project Pan is going great! How do you de-clutter your bathroom?