I’m sure you may have heard by now, but SEPHORA HAS THEIR OWN SUBSCRIPTION BOX! It is $10 a month just like Birchbox and IPSY, but in my opinion is way better. I mean, coming from Sephora, my expectations were very high for this one. Each month you receive 5 deluxe samples with a bonus fragrance sample, so you receive 6 products total. Think of it as this, each of these deluxe samples is basically at least a 100 point perk and each point is equivalent to $1. That’s $100 spent to receive a sample! In this box, you get 6 of them for only $10 and they are all premium brands that are in Sephora. You know what the cherry on the top is? Each month they come in cute drawstring bags and you also receive a coupon for an extra 50 Beauty Insider points with any purchase.
I was on a waitlist until May and finally received my first box in June so this is actually my second box. Keep reading to see what I received!
- Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It – I love products like this when I am feeling to lazy to dry my hair! I have yet to try this exact product so I will definitely have to since I love Bumble & Bumble!
- bareMineral BareSkin Sheer Sun – This is a serum bronzer that you can add into foundation, layer it on top, or use it by itself. Not going to lie, I’m pretty nervous to try this product. You can always wash it off though right?
- Tarte TarteGuard 30 – This is an SPF lotion to put on before putting on your make-up. It surprisingly does not smell like sunscreen! I think I am going to like this one!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter – It is a shimmering make-up primer that I have heard rave reviews on. I have been dying to try this out and am SO excited it was in this months box!
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara – I like this mascara a lot but I have like 20 of these samples because they come in all of these sample boxes over and over again.
- TOCCA Florence Parfum – This is a very floral perfume! I honestly would never purchase this perfume because it is WAY to florally for me.
Are you subscribed to the Play! by Sephora box? Are you on the waitlist? If you aren’t you definitely should be!