I think you may be able to tell a little bit that I am a junkie for beauty products. When I go into Sephora or Ulta I just melt and get lost in everything around me. So here I am, trying to shop for Christmas presents Saturday night and I needed to go into Sephora so that I could get a gift for someone. Yep. I’m in trouble. I’m walking through Sephora looking at everything trying to figure out what I am going to get for this gift. I see SO many things that I want. Yes want. I don’t NEED them, but I WANT them. I finally decided on my gift and carried it around as I continued to look around. It was like 9:30 at night and no one else was in the store and that means no one else could possibly judge me. Right? Right. Well, other than the employees.
**So, I want you to keep in mind that I NEVER splurge on myself like this. It is a rare occurrence.**
Well, that night I said f*** it. I decided to splurge. I walked around with my arms full of products that I don’t need but I’ve been wanting for awhile. I dropped $200+ on things that put a smile on my face and that is okay. I don’t regret it one bit even though they are just things! And a plus on top of buying all of these wonderful products…I am now VIB status with Sephora’s reward program!
Here is what I bought with the exception of the Christmas present(s):
- Tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set & Travel Bag
- Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Color Collection
- Glam Glow Gift Sexy Gift Set
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
- Bite Lush Lip Trip – Rambutan, Currant, & Strawberry
- Too Faced Melted Kisses Lip Set – Melted Berry, Melted Fuchsia, Melted Peony, & Melted Nude
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Lipgloss Rollerball Duo
Have you splurged on yourself lately?