….and I am SO ready for this weekend! Yesterday was actually my Friday since I took today off. Three day weekend for me! Woo-Hoo!
This weekend we are heading out to St. Cloud for the UND vs. St.Cloud men’s hockey series. We will be going to the games and staying with some friends that live over in Minneapolis and we are SO excited! There are some other fun things on our agenda like shopping and eating, but I’ll cover everything else next week.
For now, here are some things I am looking forward to in the future!
- Las Vegas in January!
- Fargo Force game(s) with Samantha & Parker – by the way…can we get planning on this?!
- Kyle starting his new job.
- DECLUTTERING…it feels really good.
- Black Friday Shopping – I know a lot of people are against it…I’m not one of them.
- Putting up my Christmas tree! Ours goes up the day after Thanksgiving. How about yours?
- Only having one job and being able to work from home.
- Cosmic Bingo.
- Jump-starting a little business venture I was meaning to start MONTHS ago.
- Getting together with all of the ladies I met at a ND Blogger Meetup. – Again…we need to get planning on this because I kind of miss you ladies!
- Lastly…A New Year…New Challenges…and a New Planner/Calendar!
Well, some of these are right around the corner and some of them are a bit further away, but none-the-less…thinking of these things brings a smile to my face! What are some things you are looking forward to in the near future?