I know this is late for a June unboxing but here I am! I am back today to share my June 2016 IPSY bag with you so let’s get to it!
This month’s bag is colorful and graffiti themed. It’s not my favorite but it is a good quality bag. This month I received 5 products that I am pretty excited about! This is one of the best IPSY bags I have receive in a while so keep reading to find out what the 5 products are!
Here is what I received in my IPSY June 2016 bag:
- Formula X Mini Polish in Wingwoman – I still have yet to try Formula X polishes so I am excited I received a mini in a gorgeous color to try out!
- Delectable by Cake Beauty Everything Balm – The bottle says it is bottled brillance. You can use it to plump lips, seal split ends, glosses lips, soften and heal lips, tame your brows, condition cuticles, pop your cheek bones, brighten your dark circles, and nourish dryness. Very interesting product so I guess I will try it out!
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Pout Potion in Secret – This is a gorgeous color for a lip gloss so I like that but it takes forever for me to use up lip products. Maybe I should start doing a project pan.
- Crown Brush 3 Tone Bronzer – The colors of this bronzer are pretty but it might be too dark for my skin so I’ll definitely try it out. It has a good amount of product but in small packaging so it would be great to travel with.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single in Fireball – Saving the best for last…I don’t believe this is a full-size single eyeshadow but it is a very good size and I am SUPER excited for this color. It is a peachy-gold shimmer shade that transitions to pink tones.