Before I get in to telling you what was in my bag this month, let me just say that this bag seriously blew me away! It is pretty much the perfect bag of beauty products for Valentine’s Day.
I received 3 full-sized products and 2 very generous deluxe size samples! Let’s get to it! Oh, and it came in a cute pink make-up bag that has a white zipper!
1. IPKN NewYork Moist & Firm BB Cream (Deluxe Sample): I haven’t had too much luck with BB Creams in the past but I am still excited to try it out on my face. It is in the color 02 Light and it has SPF 45 which is very good! On the package it also says “Brightening & Wrinkle Care”. I guess I will know more about it after I try it out!
2. POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini (Mini/Half-Size – $8.00): This is a beautiful pink/mauve color called Peony Petal and it feels really nice on the lips! I also love the packaging! It is sleek with a clear base and a matte black lid that is similar to NARS packaging.
3. City Color Be Matte Blush (Full-size – $2.99): Oh man do I LOVE this blush! Mine is in the color Fresh Melon and it is a very pink/slightly orange color! This a very affordable brand and this line of blush is only $2.99 per blush! The color is very pigmented so a little goes a long way and it is also long-lasting! Like the name says, it is a matte blush and is velvety to the touch. In my opinion, I think this blush is a steal! I want to get all the color and try out other products from this brand!
4. ZOYA Nail Polish (Full-Size – $9): Let me tell you…I was SO excited to see a ZOYA nail polish in my bag. I haven’t tried this brand yet and have been wanting to for a LONNNG time! I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet but I will be doing a post on it later once I do! The color I received is called “Dot”. Is a very beautiful light pink! Perfect for spring!
5. Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One (Full-Size – $18): When I saw this product I instantly knew it was going to be a cream shadow! The color is received is called “Ambrosia”. It is shimmery plummy mauve color and it is gorgeous! It is VERY pigmented and very creamy/moist. You can either wear it bold or you can blend it out and where it thin!
Like I said before. This bag BLEW ME AWAY! It was such an amazing IPSY bag…I think it put Birchbox to shame this month. This bag was worth at least $37.99 and I only paid $10 for it! I couldn’t be more happier about it!
Do you get IPSY? What did you get in your bag this month?
Interested in IPSY? Click Here
Interested in purchasing these products? Check them out on my Luvocracy!