The first time I was introduced to the derma e brand was when I received one of their products in a FabFitFun subscription box. There it was, their Microdermabrasion Scrub. I’ve told you about my love for scrubs in a recent post so obviously you know I was down to trying it out. In the end, I absolutely loved it and it made me want to know more about their company and products. derma e is a natural skincare company that formulates all of their products to be paraben free, phthalate-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, petrolatum-free, mineral oil-free and dye-free. One of the things that I absolutely love most about this company is that they are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Now, my skin used to break out a lot more when I was younger, but now only breaks out around that time of the month or if I decide to be irresponsible and not wash off my makeup at night. I have always had pretty oily skin as well as redness and mild acne scaring from previous breakouts. Lately though, as I’ve gotten older, I have mostly been concerned with evening out my skin tone and preventing any wrinkles.
I have been on the hunt for more natural skincare products that will be better for my skin. This is where derma e comes in. I took their derma evaluation, which is a set of skin care related questions to pinpoint which products of theirs are perfect for your skin, and was recommended certain products to try. Based on the recommended products I picked out four of them to try out.
- derma e Glycolic Facial Cleanser with Marine Plant Extracts: The cleanser is very gentle and feels amazing on the skin! It deeply cleanses and rejuvenates your skin without stripping it of it’s natural oils. My face never feels dry after using this cleanser. Plus, it’s fragrance free! A huge plus for me!
- derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Toner: I am definitely a fan! This toner helps to restore skin’s pH balance and prepares skin to receive optimal benefits from moisturizers and treatments. This too is gentle and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight.
- derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Night Creme: This night creme is exactly what you should expect from a night creme. It is a very thick and hydrating creme but when it is applied it doesn’t feel thick on the skin AT ALL. It is formulated to boost radiance, even skin tone, and diminish the signs of age damage.
- derma e Age-Defying Antioxidant Day Creme: This creme is not as thick as the night creme but also very hydrating. It is an antioxidant-rich moisturizer that helps diminish signs of aging while protecting the skin from future damage.
Overall, I was VERY impressed with these products. I have noticed that my skin hasn’t been looking as dull and these products are definitely working! If you are someone that has skin sensitivities, allergies, or simply looking to venture into the gluten free lifestyle then this brand is definitely for you! If you are like me and are looking for healthier alternatives for skin care products then I recommend you check out derma e too!
So here is what I want you to do:
- Click Here to enter the #ICANTWHEAT Gluten Free Skincare Giveaway. 1 Grand Prize winner will get $150 to shop at dermae.com. 1,000 runners up receive an #ICANTWHEAT mini sampler pack containing 3 samples suitable for sensitive skin.
- Go to derma e’s website and take the derma evaluation here. Find out what products they recommend for you and pick which ones you would like to try.
- Use the coupon code ICANTWHEAT to take 25% off of your order! (Expires 11/20/15) If you place an order during September you will also receive free shipping and get free samples with your order!
- If you aren’t ready to commit to full-size products right now you can always order their Free Sampler Collection here. The sampler pack is free but you do have to pay $4.95 for S&H.
I have my eye on some of their other products that I am interested in trying so I will probably be placing an order myself! If you place an order, leave me a comment and tell me which products you are going to try out! Have you tried any of their products before? What were your thoughts on them?