Today I wanted to give you a peek at my huge beauty haul! I am not going to go too into detail because I want to do reviews later, but hopefully this will get you excited about upcoming reviews! Let’s get to it! *All products were bought with my own money*
The first place I bought from was Hautelook! I LOVE Hautelook! It is a website that has flash sales on all sorts of products! LORAC was on sale not too long ago and I HAD to get me some! This is what I got!
– Ready, Set, Splash Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Collection – FACE self TANtalizer – Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Haute – TANtalizer Award Show GLOW Firming Body Bronzing Mousse – Mint Edition Collection – Little Lace Palette in Ravish –
The next place I ordered from was NYX! I don’t have a store close to me (the nearest Ulta is 1 hr away) so if I want NYX products I usually order them. I have been loving NYX lip products so I went on a lippie haul when all of their lip products were 40% off!
– 1 Matte Lipstick – 2 Glam Aqua Luxe Lipsticks – 3 Soft Matte Lip Creams – 4 Mega Shine Lip Glosses – 4 Butter Lipsticks – 1 Jumbo Lip Pencil – 1 Lip Primer –
The rest of my haul is from CVS, Target, and Victoria’s Secret!
– Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder – Maybelline Baby Skin – 2 Wet N Wild Lipsticks – 4 Milani Lipsticks – Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Bloom Fragrance Mist – Victoria’s Secret Strawberries & Champagne Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream –
– Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser and Daily Moisturizer –
– Huge Make-up bag for upcoming travels –
I know it was a lot of stuff but I hope you enjoyed it! I am looking forward to doing some reviews in the future! What beauty products have you purchased lately?