Another one of my favorite subscription services is the FabFitFun box. As you may know it is a seasonal box and has a wide variety of products included in them. I typically love every box so let’s get into it!
- Betchsicles Ice Pop Molds – Ice pop molds are great for the summer time, especially making ice pops with real fruit and fruit juices! We will definitely be using these during the rest of the summer.
- Summer & Rose Yoga Towel – I’ve been starting to get into yoga more now so this was a great addition to receive! I still need to purchase my own yoga mat though. Any suggestions? Should I buy a cheaper one from TJMaxx or should I spend the money on a good one from LuluLemon?
- FabFitFun Everyday Beach Waves Spray – Another beach wave spray to add to my collection of ones I don’t know how to use. Ha. One of these days I will learn.
- Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub – I have high hopes for this scrub! I love love love micro derm scrubs and this one if for your entire body. I have a feeling I will like this product a lot.
- Passport to Beauty Gypset Luminous Lips – This is a gloss that is suppose to be extremely hydrating.
- Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream – This is a light weight moisturizer that is supposed to protect your skin from dehydration and damage while creating a protective barrier on the skin. I tested it on my hand and it made my hand feel SO smooth. I think this would be a great product to prep your face for makeup! Can’t wait to try it on my face!
- Burt’s Bees BB Cream Samples – There are two sample packets of the BB Cream in Light Medium. I don’t think one packet will be enough to cover my face so I am glad they included 2! I have only tried the regular chapsticks and the cuticle cream from Burt’s Bees so I’m happy I get to try another product!
- Trina Turk Canvas Tote – I think I saved the best for last….this tote is SO freaking cute and I seriously can’t wait to use it the next time I go to the beach or to the pool. The canvas is great quality and the tote is a good size to take all of the necessities!
Are you subscribed to FabFitFun? What do you think of the products in this months box?