Hey Everyone! I hope you had a good weekend! Today I am here to share with you my empties! I am one of those girls that loves to watch beauty youtube videos and this is a type of video that surfaces every so often! If you have never seen one… what I will be doing is showing you what empty products I have, telling why I like/don’t like it, and say whether or not I would repurchase it! I had collected enough for a blog post so I figured it would be time to share! **Disclaimer: I purchased everything is this blog post with my own money and these are my own opinions. This is not a sponsored post. Just because the products worked or didn’t work for me doesn’t mean that it will or won’t work for you.**
1. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Line (Fortifying Shampoo, Fortifying Conditioner, and the 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment): I have been using this line for about a year now since it came out. This line is for Dry Hair. It claims that it recharges with high-performance hydration for silkier, softer, weightless hair. I definitely have to agree with it! This is the only shampoo/conditioner that I have found that makes my hair feel amazing! It moisturizes my hair so much that after I shower I can comb through my hair with no issues. Before using this line I had to use detanglers and leave-in conditioners so that my hair wouldn’t be so knotty. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to repurchase it! (**I haven’t been able to find the 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment for a couple of months now so it might have been discontinued**)
2. Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash: I bought a dual pack when it was in the middle of winter because my skin was really dry. I really liked this body wash! It smelled fresh and made my skin feel good. I just bought another dual pack of dove body wash but it wasn’t this exact kind. I wanted to try another sent. So, in a way I did repurchase it!
3. Lush Ocean Salt: Ocean Salt is a vodka-based face and body scrub that is absolutely uhmayzing! It smells very beachy! This scrub has larger and smaller grains that exfoliate your face and body. If you have sensitive skin, I would use this scrub one or twice a week max since it is a little abrasive to the skin. I don’t have sensitive skin, but I do have combination ance-prone skin and my face loved this product! I could use it at least every other day and it never dried out my face! It helped to clean out my pores and moisturized my face. It helped to keep my face clear as well. I will definitely be repurchasing this at some point after I use up some other scrubs that I have.
4. Philosophy Purity Made Simple: Purity is a one-step facial cleanser that is beyond perfect. After trying it for the first time it quickly became a staple in my face cleansing routine! It melts you make-up and any dirt off of your face. It made a difference in my skin and it doesn’t break out as much because of it. I bought the 8 fl oz to try it out and have repurchased it in the 32 oz super size through QVC.
5. St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub: This scrub is supposed to gently clear breakouts & calms redness. It is an oil-free salicylic acid acne medication At first I really liked this but as I continued to use it that opinion quickly changed. I was using it every day/every other day (like I did with Ocean Salt) and was noticing a difference with my skin clearing up, but it started to REALLY dry out my skin and cause me to break out more. I changed it so that I was only using it 1-2 times a week, but I still just didn’t like it that much. Needless to say, I won’t be repurchasing this scrub.
6. Bath & Body Works Hot Buttered Rum Candles: These candles smell so yummy! It is a fall scent so that is typically when you can buy it. The smell is described as “buttered rum, smooth caramel, and just a hint of bourbon. I will definitely be repurchasing these next fall!
7. Tindra Candles from Ikea: If you haven’t bought candles from Ikea then you definitely need to! I bought these candles back in January and they smell amazing. I bought the green apple scent. It isn’t over powering at all and it leaves a fresh scent while it’s burning! When I went to Ikea in March they didn’t have this scent anymore but their new scents smelled amazing too! The next time I am able to get to an Ikea I will be purchasing more of these candles!
8. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser & Daily Moisturizer: These are two more products that I have been using for about 2 years now. Both products help keep my skin at bay to prevent breakouts. They don’t dry out my skin at all and I absolutely love them! I have already repurchased them and will continue to!
Thank you for stopping by and reading this post! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and how they worked for you! I would love to know!