Since my last post about NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo wasn’t that valuable to my readers, I have decided to publish another post today.
I am going to share with you what I received in my December Birchbox! I don’t know about you, but I love seeing what others get in their box!
1. Eslor Skincare System. It is an envelope that actually contains 4 foil packet samples in it, one for each product in their skincare system. There is a Soothing Refiner and Cleanser, Replenishing Scrub, Comforting Mask, and a Soothing Cream. My initial thoughts? Not a huge fan of foil packet samples at all. I can’t do a thorough review on a product if I only get one use of it. I also thought it was neat that they include a sample of all 4 products in the line and not just one. Full-size products price rage from $28 to $65.
2. Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray. It is a 1.0 fl. oz. bottle of product and is a really good sample size. It is an earth-friendly product that is supposed to give you flexible hold. Initial thoughts? I don’t use hairspray too much, but I am excited that it is a non aerosol hairspray. I will have to the time and actually do something with my hair so that I can test this product out! Full-size bottle is $30.
3. Supergoop CC Cream. The sample is a 3 ml tube in the shade light to medium. This CC cream is supposed to smooth lines and uneven skin. Initial thoughts? I am excite to try out a CC Cream. I think I have a couple CC Cream samples, but haven’t tried them yet. I own a lot of BB Creams so it will be fun to see the different between them. I should be able to get 2-3 uses out of this sample. Full-size product is $32.
4. The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm. It s .75 oz tube sample that is supposed to smooth dry skin. Initial thoughts? I receive a lot of lotion/balm sample in my monthly Birchbox so it’s a bittersweet sample to receive. I’m always looking for great products for dry skin, but I would like to see more beauty/make-up samples in my boxes. Full-size product is $12.95 or you can get the entire WInter Survival Kit for $25.
5. Fatty Sundays Gourmet Chocolate Covered Pretzels. (the lifestyle extra) It is a sample size with a 2.5 inch pretzel dipped in chocolate and covered in toffee bits. Initial thoughts? YUM! I love pretzels, chocolate, and toffee! You can buy a pack of 5 for $7.
Overall I thought my box was okay. Like I said before, I would like to see more make-up/nail polish samples in my box. This month IPSY definitely takes best box of the month!
Do you get Birchbox? What did you receive in your box?