I know I have been a bad, terrible blogger lately so here are some confessions.
- Yesterday was the first time I’ve posted in almost a month.
- I have barely been keeping up with my e-mails.
- Life has been both incredibly hard and amazing the past couple of months.
- I am typically online long enough to check and see if I have any “important” e-mails and to respond to comments.
- I have been trying my hardest to keep up with other blogs during my absence but I know that I have missed a few because I am not subscribed to them by e-mail. So, if I start spam commenting all of your blog post…I’m catching up.
- I started working another job. For about a month-ish I was working two full-time jobs. I am still working at both but I went down to part-time for the older job.
- I’ve been feeling exhausted for the past month if not longer and find myself to just wanting to be at home 24/7.
- Kyle and I went on an awesome road trip to Madison, WI to see UND play the Badgers in hockey. I’m proud to announce that UND kicked their butt! 🙂 We also drove down to Chicago for one night to go to a Blackhawks game that same weekend. They also kicked butt! We had an awesome hockey butt-kicking weekend!
- The first Christmas presents I bought were for my dog and cat. They are WAY too spoiled.
- Although I have been extremely happy with my life lately I find myself still crying throughout days because I randomly think about my grandma. Now that the holidays are around the corner the crying is increasing. It kills me inside to know that I won’t be calling her to tell her Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas.
- My next trip to Vegas is planned. Take note: that is Vegas three times within the year. We must be crazy.
- Today we started to de-clutter and organize our possessions into bins. I feel like I am starting to get back on top of my shit.
- Lastly, with that being said, I am happy and excite to be back here in my blog space and writing posts!