Hi! I am here today to give my first impression of the Violet Voxbox from Influenster! If you are a blogger and not signed up with Influenster, you need to be!
**I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster**
Here we go!
So, when I first opened my mailbox I will honestly say I was a little disappointed. The package itself was really small (not to sound greedy), but it was about the size of a monthly Julep box. I couldn’t imagine what was inside of it! To my surprise, I really liked what was in the box! It is called the Violet Voxbox, but I don’t really see any resemblance between the items in the box and the name. I was thinking there would be some sort of make-up beauty product, like a lipstick or something, but there wasn’t. (Which is totally okay!) You can see the products I received and their descriptions below!
- Good Athletique Headbands ($6.00): Goody Athletique provides hold and comfort so you can be physically active and strong in body and mind.
- Sally Hansen New Triple Shine Nail Color ($4.99): New Triple Shine Nail Color! Daily defense from water and wear. Get ready for the shiniest nails ever! Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. Available in 30 shades.
- SOYJOY ($.99): SOYJOY is an all-natural, gluten free snack bar made with non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces. Between 130-140 calories, SOYJOY is a great on-the-go snack or it can be enjoyed warm (unwrap and microwave for 8-10 seconds for a “fresh-baked” experience!) with coffee or tea.
- Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas ($2.49): Join the revolution and start a new weekly skincare regime with the Clay Spas from Montagne Jeunesse. These natural bamboo fabric masks are infused with clay for a cleansing experience that is better, quicker, and easier than ever before.
- Not You Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo ($5.99): I know you’re busy keeping up with that social life! So don’t waste precious time in the bathroom, just use Clean Freak. Get that perfect hair (and the perfect guy!) before all the other girls. Expect more room on your social calendar because this salon formula dry shampoo will have you and your hair ready for a night out on the town.
The products that I am most excited about trying are the NYM Dry Shampoo, the clay mask, and the nail polish! Come back soon to get full reviews on each of these products!
Did you get the Violet Voxbox? If so, what are you most excited to try?