Again, I know this is late for a June unboxing but here we go anyways! Today we are going to take a peek at my June 2016 Birchbox! Let’s get to it!
The box itself this month is just amazing! I love love the color and that pattern and I will definitely be putting this on my shelf for decoration. #aestheticsplease! The samples though this month were eh. I was really only excited to see two of the products in there.
Here is what I received in my June 2016 Birchbox:
- Parlor Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo – I’ve mentioned this before…but I hate receiving shampoo & conditioner samples. This one didn’t even come with a conditioner sample so that is kind of dumb.
- Etat Libre d’Orange: Fat Electrition Eau de parfum – Perfume samples are another iffy thing for me. This scent is very mature and almost “sexy” smelling to me. I personally wouldn’t purchase this type of scent but it really isn’t that bad.
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner – This liner is super smooth! I have yet to try it out on my eyes but when I swatched it on my hand it looked very promising! I’ve heard some good things about the Ardency Inn brand as well.
- Coola Classic Sunscreen White Tea Moisturizer – I LOVE the Coola brand and will continue to use their products. If you are looking for an organic skincare then totally check them out!
- Benefit Gimme Brow in number 3 – I am SUPER excited about this sample. I’ve been wanting to try the Gimme Brow for so long but never took the plunge in buying it. I’m hoping that I really like it because I’m trying to find new brow products to use.