For February’s box I received 5 items in my Birchbox! I think that this month was an okay month. There was one product that I was really excited to get and the others will be neat products to try out!
1. The product I was most excited about getting was a sample of the Juicy Couture – Couture La La Malibu perfume. I have been dying to try out this product since I first heard about it so getting it in my Birchbox was a blessing! I absolutely love the smell of it and will definitely be purchasing a full-size bottle! It is a SoCal-inspired scent that “mingles sparkling mandarin with pink sugar.” If you love the other Juicy Couture perfumes you HAVE to try this one out!
2. Next is a nail polish sample! I absolutely love getting nail polish in beauty sample boxes. This specific nail polish is by the brand Ruby Wing. It is a color changing nail polish that changes colors in the sun! This will definitely be neat to try. I have never used a color changing polish before to I can’t wait to try it out when it gets sunnier out! The color I received is called Kitten Heels. It is a hot fuchsia color that changes to a deep magenta out in the sun.
3. I have really into trying out pore fillers/minimizers etc. lately so I liked that I received this next product. It is the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner. It claims to minimizes pores and absorb oil for a photo-ready matte finish. This specific product is for those that have oily/combination skin. Since the whole oil/combinations skin, pore minimizing, and oil absorbing properties really appeal to my skin, this will be a great product to test out too.
4. These next two products I wasn’t really excited about at all. The first one is by Beauty Protector. It is an oil for your hair that is supposed to defend against UV rays, heat, and breakage. While all of the claims are great, I hesitate to put oil in my hair because my hair gets oily reallllly fast. I will definitely try it out and give it a go, but hopefully it doesn’t make me look like a grease ball!
5. The last thing in my box was to foil packets of 32 Oral Care – Effervescent Breath Crystals with IsoVoxy. They are breath freshening crystals that attack unpleasant odors for a cool, clean feeling. Bad breath is obviously a bad thing so this is definitely worth trying after eating something with garlic in it, but I wasn’t excited at all to get this product. There were two different flavors in my box: Honey Mint and Peppermint.
If you are subscribed to Birchbox let me know what you received! Have any of you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Want to purchase these items? Check them out on my Luvocracy!