Hi there! Today we are going to take a peek at my April 2016 Birchbox! Let’s get to it!
I’m going to be honest here. I’m not super excited about this box this month but sometimes you have some misses and this was definitely a miss for me. The only good thing about this box was the amount of products that I received.
Here is what I received in my April 2016 Birchbox:
- RMS Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes (2 samples) – I’m glad they included 2 samples but I have yet to try these wipes. We will see how they are later on.
- Davines OI Shampoo & Conditioner Samples – First things first, I don’t like receiving shampoo and conditioner samples in my beauty subscriptions. Secondly, they are foil packets and you only get one of each which is disappointing in itself. They are supposed to hydrate and soften your hair though so I will still try them out.
- Davines OI All In One Milk – This is a leave-in treatment for your hair that is supposed to add volume, shine, detangle, and protect your hair from heat. Leave-in treatments are probably my favorite type of hair products to I will definitely be trying this out.
- IPKN Moist & Firm BB Cream in Light-Medium – Not a huge fan of BB creams and have yet to find one I actually like but am always up for trying new ones.
- Acure Shmexy Lip Lush Lip Gloss – I’ll try it out but I am picky about lip glosses and lip products in general so I have a feeling that I will probably be passing this on.
- Naobay Mattifying Cream – I would normally be happy to receive this and be able to try it out but ever since I moved to the desert my skin has become really dry. I probably won’t be trying this anytime soon since we are heading into the summer so maybe next winter or I will just pass it on to someone else who could use it.