The BeautyCon Box has quickly become one of my favorite subscription services and I look forward to the products I receive in them every season. The curator for the box this summer is Kandee Johnson from YouTube. For only being $35 (I think) this box has such a great value with the products that we received! Keep reading to see everything that was included!
- Cover FX Contour Brush – I am REALLY excited to try out this brush. I really want to explore the Cover FX brand more because I have heard such great reviews. What are some of your favorite Cover FX products?
- NYX Ombre Lip Duo in Peaches & Cream – I recently looked at this lip product in Ulta so I am glad I didn’t purchase it to try it out. I’m not sure if this orange color will look good on me but I’m willing to try it!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 630 Cashmere – The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are awesome. I don’t have this color yet and it is such a gorgeous color so I can’t wait to try it out.
- Smashbox Brow Tech Shaping Powder in Taupe – Smashbox is an OG cosmetics company for me. I have loved them since I first started getting into make-up and I am so excited to have this product! As I mentioned before I am trying to find my holy grail eyebrow products so hopefully I love this one!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara – This is crazy… but I have yet to try the original Better Than Sex Mascara. I know pretty much everyone is in love with it but, I’ve also heard that the waterproof version is better than the original. I will definitely be trying it out as soon as I get through a couple other mascaras.
- Redken Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray – This is a huge full-size product which is awesome but I have so many sea salt sprays and I don’t use them because I feel like they don’t work well with my hair. Maybe I just don’t know how to use them the right way though? I think I need to research how to use them and try this one out. Any tips? I’d LOVE to hear them!
- Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil – Cleansing Oils are one thing I haven’t tried yet but I’ve been wanting too. I love Neutrogena products so I have high hopes for this one.
- Garnier SkinActive Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer – I’m always down for trying new face moisturizers and love that this one is supposed to brighten and smooth your skin!
- Benzac Acne Solutions Blemish Clearing Hydrator – I actually haven’t purchased any “acne” products in awhile and have been slacking on my skin care routine so adding this will hopefully slow my small breakouts.
- Versaspa Face Moisturizing Gradual Tanner – Using a gradual tanner on my face makes me a little nervous but hey, why not…I’ll give it a try!
- LA Fresh Instant Cooling Body Soother and Oil-Free Face Cleanser – These are just one time use packets and are great for traveling! I will be saving these for some of the trips I have coming up this year!
Have you subscribed to the BeautyCon box yet? What do you think of it?