Well, after a wonderful trip to Las Vegas (more on this to come) and shit hitting the fan elsewhere, I am proud to say that I work from home completely! I work for a company out of DC as their Corporate Recruiter and am happy that I can now fully focus on improving my position.
Along with that I am finally making time to take blogging more seriously. I love blogging but I fell into a rut (not the first time either) and now that I am working less I think I finally found the motivation to really push forward.
The last thing I am ready to focus on is de-cluttering and organizing my home, life, & finances. I have wayyyy too much “stuff” and I don’t want it anymore. I really need to go through everything and get rid of everything that I don’t need or want. Starting this week, I am going to have weekly to-do lists with at least 5-10 things on it.
This week I want to accomplish the following:
- Put away all Christmas decorations
- Clean off desk & kennel
- Clean & de-clutter beauty room
- Make a vet appointment for Riley to get shots & tested either this week or next week
- Pay all of my bills with the exception of next months rent & main loan payment
- Send in work reimbursement form
- Publish 3 blog posts
- Have everything prepared for the ND Blogger Holiday Party by Friday
Thank you for sticking around through my absence! Let’s make this new year a GREAT one!