We all have a 3 day weekend coming up for Labor Day so here are some ideas if you don’t know how you should spend it! Enjoy!
- Go to the lake/beach.
- Go to your local Farmer’s Market.
- Take advantage of all the sales. Go shopping!
- Go to the Minnesota State Fair or any fair.
- Have a cook out with family and friends.
- Go to an outdoor movie.
- Go on a hike.
- Catch up on your favorite TV shows.
- Read a book you’ve been wanting to read.
- Go for a bike ride/rollerblading.
- Attend an outdoor concert.
- Go fishing.
- Catch up on writing blog posts.
- Take your dog to the dog park/dog beach.
- Have a bonfire.
Do you have plans for Labor Day Weekend? What are they?