Since July 4th I have been pretty busy with life, blogging, and attacking some of the items on my 101 in 1001 list. I will say that I have successfully completed 9 items on my list and have done some work on a few others.
Here is what I have fully completed:
- Visit my family in FL – I recently took a weekend trip down there to visit with some family. I have a feeling this wont be my only trip to FL during these 1001 days!
- Plan another trip to Vegas – As you may have read here and here, I went to Vegas September 4th-11th. Needless to say we are already planning our next trip there in December/January.
- Bake cupcakes for an event – I baked cupcakes for a meet the artist event at a local store and baked cupcakes for my friends wedding here.
- Start a pet fund – I put at least $20 away a week for pet necessities. I am currently starting over with my fund since paying for ellies shots, frontline, dog food, and cat food all in one week completely drained my fund.
- Figure out how to budget and use a budget system – I’m using YNAB. Check it out here.
- Start a travel fund – I put away at least $20 away a week for this as well.
- Make my own laundry detergent – My aunt that lives in FL gave me the recipe that she found online from another blog so I will be sharing this soon!
- Set up a legit posting schedule that I will stick to – Well, I had set one but then I realized I didn’t like the schedule as much as I thought I would. I may try to figure another one out but at this time I actually don’t want a schedule.
- Attend a meet-up for ND/MN bloggers – I went to a ND blogger weekend in September. More on this to come!
Other things I’ve done work on: Paid off all of my credit cards, Paying down ESCI & BND loans, putting $100 a week into my savings, seen 2 movies, went to 5 concerts, planned 1 birthday event (Vegas), and lastly…buy all of my Christmas presents before December. I just bought my first Christmas present yesterday and I have plenty more to buy.
Completely 9 items in 3.5 months doesn’t seem to bad. I just need to keep knocking them out 1 by 1!